Middle-Earth: Shadow of War unleash the Outlaw tribe
The latest expansion, free to season pass holders, sees the rebellious and defiant Outlaw clan released into the world. The Outlaw tribe bring with them unique weapons, fighting style, added missions, fierce battles and a new fortress theme.
In detail the DLC adds:
- Outlaw Showdowns – New missions allowing players to face down Captains from the
- Outlaw tribe, with each showdown bringing unique challenges to complete.
- Outlaw War Bands – Aid your ally and defeat your nemesis when facing off in new Tribal
- War Bands quests, as Captains from the Outlaw tribe bring their own forces to clash in battle.
- New Fortress Theme – Fortresses can now be commanded by and embody the characteristics of the contemptuous Outlaw tribe, including themed monuments, outposts and Overlord throne room.
- Legendary Gear Set – Hunt down Legendary Outlaw tribe Orcs for a new Legendary gear set with additional upgrade challenges, including the new bola weapon that Outlaw Orcs can use to trap their enemies.
- Purge – Captains from the Outlaw tribe prowl around Mordor in groups, launching deadly ambushes in an attempt to cleanse their land of outsiders. Defend these attacks to keep the Outlaw Orcs in check.
We reviewed Middle-Earth: Shadow of war back in October and it got very high marks.
Want to know when the next DLC packs release, follow our handy guide here.
A free update adds Gravewalker difficulty, a much higher, no last chances difficulty.
Recently Middle-Earth: Shadow of War developers have added a host of features for free:
- Endless Siege, Defend your fortress and reclaim Mordor in this highly requested never ending assault on your fortresses.
- Rebellion, Crush rebel orcs in your forces who seek to undermine you.
- Enhanced photo mode, photo mode is surprisingly popular and has the ability to create some breathtaking images. Enhanced photo mode added new filters, frames and textures.
- Online Fight pits, who doesn’t like to watch their Orcs fight to the death in the fight pits? The online fight pits allow you to send your Orcs against other players followers around the world. Fight to the death. Gain new skills and stats.
I confess a deep respect for the Middle-Earth: Shadow of war developers, that is a lot of free content.