Wolfenstein 2 vault now open with challenge missions and bug fixes
Wolfenstein 2 is pretty great. However, the release of the game left many gamers scratching their head with the question: Yeah, but what about the vault? Thankfully, the answer is here. The vault is now open to reveal some free DLC and a slew of bug fixes.
The main thing is the ten challenge missions. Each can be played through the menu, or from Eva’s Hammer once you’ve beat chapter two.
If you’ve preordered the game, or have the season pass, you’ll be able to access episode zero of the Freedom Chronicles DLC.
Along with that are a bunch of bug fixes which you can find below.
- Improved stability on NVIDIA 10-series GPUs
- Async compute temporarily disabled until driver fix available
- Forced driver update on driver detect warning message can now be manually bypassed
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when launching at any resolution other than 4K when DPI scaling is set to 175% 4K monitor
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when resolution is changed to 4K while DPI scaling is set to 125% or 150%
- Fixed “zoomed in brightness menu” issue on 4K monitors (when DPI scaling was set to greater than 100%)
- Skybox fixes