Goblins of Elderstone to Hit Early Access Next Year
A new indie studio to the gaming industry, Lost Goblin have today announced their first game will be releasing on the Steam Early Access program in Q1 of 2018. Their game, Goblins of Elderstone is going to be “the best goblin tribe simulator on the market”.
You will be able to rule over your kingdom and raid dungeons and villages to keep your tribe on top. The player can be what ever kind of Goblin King or Queen that they want! Whether you want to focus on trade, or just show your brute strength in war, the choice is up to you.
Goblins of Elderstone has a Steam page set up already, and looking at the screenshots, it looks absolutely gorgeous and super cute.
Here is a list of some of the features set to be included in Goblins of Elderstone.
- Freeform city building – Goblins don’t like orderly straight lines, so there is no grid-based city building.
- Large resource and crafting tree – With over 30 different resources that can be gathered, crafted, traded or raided, your goblins will always have plenty of work to do.
- Clan, World and Divine politics – Use a combination of fast talking, gift giving, violence and threats to keep your clan and council in line. Use these same action in dealing with the other rulers of the world and even your chosen gods.
- War, Trade or Faith – Chose to play as either a conquering warlord, a shrewd trader or the powerful chosen one of your gods.
- Scout, Raid, Trade or Pilgrimage – Goblins don’t really farm so as your tribe grows in size you will need to form your goblins up into trek parties and send them out to raid and pillage dungeons and other towns.
- RPG Story Moments – Elderstone is an ancient place and each story told in it is unique. Deal with traveling strangers, evil overlords, cunning dragons or benevolent gods. Stories written by Edwin McRae – the writer behind Path of Exile and other amazing games.
- Defend your tribe – Darkness lurks around every turn, protect the tribe from roaming monsters or pesky adventurers. Fight off enemy raid parties and retaliate with your own.
- Survive winter – winter is harsh with extreme cold, lack of resources and the presence of undead creatures. Preparing for each winter is crucial to your tribe’s survival.
Check out the Goblins of Elderstone Steam page for more information