New Osiris New Dawn update available now; massive sale to celebrate
Fenix Fire Entertainment and Reverb Triple CP announced ‘The Architect’ update today for Osiris New Dawn. The new update focuses on building, adding new structures and buildables.
Here are the key features of the update:
- Creative Mode – Players can now enjoy a near-limitless sandbox game mode to build all sorts of amazing structures. Huge highways, large walled buildings, and massive landmarks are just some of the custom structures that can be made.
- New Base Defenses and Utilities – Gamers can make use of different wall materials to reinforce their base of operations and take advantage of new electric fences, sling turrets, and electro-dome defenses.
- Stackable Habitat Structures – Increase the colony’s livable space with stackable habitat structures connected with automated elevators.
- Better Starting Equipment – A new beginning point as well as better starting equipment will ease new space adventurers into the harsh alien environment.
- New Weapon: Bolt Rifle – The update introduces the powerful Bolt Rifle, a higher-powered, single shot weapon with tremendous range.
- Batch Crafting and Auto Mining – Automate multiple crafting needs with Batch Crafting and never worry about searching for excavated minerals with the new Auto Mining option.
- Rebalanced Skill Trees – Skill trees for every class have been rebalanced for better overall player progression.
- New Gameplay Sliders – Customize the game with a huge assortment of slider options including Structure Decay Speed, Hover Duration, Fall Damage and much more.
To celebrate the new launch, the game is marked down on Steam by 33%.
Have you played Osiris New Dawn? Let us know in the comments below.