Nidhogg 2 is coming to PC next month
Nidhogg 2, unsurprisingly the follow-up to Nidhogg, is coming next month on August 15. The game looks much more vibrant than the original, as showcased in the recent gameplay video below.
The Steam page is live already. There’s no price yet, but it should be inexpensive like the original game. Of course, the requirements are about as bare bones as they get. Here are some of the highlights of the game:
- Challenge the AI or a friend in 1v1 combat.
- Fight for the top seat in 8-player tournaments.
- Master the distinctive traits of four weapons.
- Get stylish with full character customization.
- Ten stages from castles to Nidhogg innards.
- Alter the rules with over 10 different game variables.
- Go online with matchmaking and private games.