Nvidia GPU drivers optimized for Lawbreakers open beta
Boss Key kicks off open beta testing for Lawbreakers on June 30th. To ensure all players have a smooth experience, Nvidia updated their Game Ready driver package to optimize their GPUs.
You won’t find the new package on Nvidia’s website. Instead, the latest 384.76 WHQL driver package can only be downloaded through Nvidia’s GeForce Experience.
In addition to optimization, Nvidia added some bug fixes:
- [Nvidia Control Panel][Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances]: Fixed a typo in the game name on the Stereoscopic 3D Compatibility page.
- [3DVision]: CPU bottleneck occurs when 3DVision is enabled.
- [GeForce GTX 1080/1070/1060][Prey (2]: Large amount of stuttering occurs throughout gameplay.
- [Gamestream][DirectX 12 titles]: DirectX 12 titles fail to capture when streaming.
- [Firefall]: The game does not run.
- [GeForce GTX 970][SLI][Norton 360]: SLI cannot be enabled unless Norton 360 is disabled or in Safe mode.
- [Doom 2016][Vulkan API]: Glitches occur when using the Vulkan API.
- [No Man’s Sky][SLI]: Texture corruption appears in the game with SLI enabled.
- [Windows Store video app]: Video playback is choppy with V-Sync OFF.
Lawbreakers releases in all of its glory on August 8 for $30.