Battlegrounds getting new AR and some loot spawn tweaks
Of course, you came here for the weapon so let’s talk about that. The Groza is a powerful assault rifle, holding 39 rounds of 7.62mm ammo in a clip. Chances are, you’ll only find it in supply drops though.
In addition, the VSS silenced sniper rifle will be map spawn only so don’t go looking for it in crates.
Oh, and the other stuff. Here are all the changes:
- New weapon, the Groza, was added. This weapon may only be acquired in Care Packages.
- VSS will no longer be found in Care Packages. It will remain to be spawned in the map.
- At a low probability, you will be able to acquire AR Silencers and SR Silencers in Care Packages.
- At a low probability, you will be able to acquire 4x Scopes in Care Packages.
- New weapon, a 9mm pistol with full auto mode, the P18C, was added.
- Spawn rate of SCAR-L was decreased to better fit the weapon’s tier.
- Spawn rate of UMP was slightly decreased.
- Spawn rate of UZI was slightly increased.
- Level 1 Helmet was being spawned at a much higher rate than the Level 1 Vest, and the spawn rate was adjusted so that both items will be spawned at a similar rate.