Planet Coaster Summer Update Adds Fireworks for Free
Planet Coaster will receive a free Summer Update on June 27 that adds new rides and fireworks.
The fireworks are completely player controlled, matching custom music tracks. That way each firework display you design will be unique to you and the track you play. Someone make it with Flight of the Valkyries and e-mail it to me.
There’s still more stuff, though. Here’s everything included:
- Iron Claw: Feel the G-force with this classic pendulum ride, popular in parks around the world.
- Blackout: This swinging ship ride is a coaster park classic, flipping park guests upside down with an inverting loop.
- Sky Watcher: A stunning ultramodern observation platform forged from glass and steel with a rotating cabin offering panoramic views. A perfect centerpiece for any modern park.
- Gnarler: An all-modern train running on wooden supports will let your guests ride rough wooden tracks in comfort and style.
- Viper One: Two 66 meter supports elevate and inline roll at each end for a truly terrifying multi-launch coaster.
- Power Up: This compact coaster with a vertical inverting chainlift is designed for small-scale parks where land is tight, making for a short but exhilarating ride.
- De-Gen: A 21st century train on a traditional looping track brings a coaster classic up to date.
- Bolt: An old-school coaster train makes for a rugged ride on a modern boomerang track.
- Miss Elly’s Diner, Goldmine Tower and Starship Hangar. Test your management skills with three new challenges.
- Stars and Stripes Scenery Pack. Celebrate the Fourth of July with inflatables, flags, bunting, hats and confetti in glorious red, white and blue!
The update will be out, for free, on June 27.