$800 Assassin’s Creed Origins is a thing?
Apparently, Ubisoft is pulling out all the stops for Assassin’s Creed Origins. They have announced the “Dawn of the Creed Legendary Edition” which will run you a pretty $799.99.
In total, there is currently seven version available for pre-order with this version, unsurprisingly, being the most expensive.
Here’s everything included:
- A 28.7-inch figurine of Bayek and his eagle Senu cast in resin
- A hand-drawn world map of Assassin’s Creed Origins’ Egypt
- Replica of Bayek’s eagle skull amulet cast in resin
- Four 15-inch by 11-inch lithographs signed by Ubisoft Montreal studio artists
- Official game soundtrack
- Two Steelbook cases
- Artbook and art cards
- Numbered certificate of authenticity
- A copy of Assassin’s Creed Origins, season pass and other digital goods
That last one gets me. Of course, there should be an actual copy of the game included.
It should be noted that only 999 copies will be available (assuming Ubisoft sells that many). If you’re in North America, you’re stuck to only 200 copies. I don’t assume these will be flying off the shelves, so this number really doesn’t matter.
Assassin’s Creed Origins is coming to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on October 27. If you have an extra $800 laying around, you can pre-order here.