Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator Leaves Early Access
Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator only released mid-April this year in Early Access, but has already exited early access and is in version 1.0
The game which garnered a ton of exposure on YouTube over the past couple of weeks is a sandbox battle simulator that lets you pit huge armies against others, ever wanted to see who would win between a thousand turtles against 5 orcs? Well, here’s your chance boyo!
Really, check out Jim Sterlings video on the game, it’s well worth your time!
The version 1.0 patch includes the following features, along with a whole host of fixes:
– Ragdoll physics added. A faked but very convincing approach on a scale your eyes have never witnessed.
– God ability, Breath Of God. It’s sure to ‘blow’ your mind. 😛
– Music. UEBS now has an official soundtrack! Music is played during battles and menu.
– Arena in ‘World Of Imperium’ map. If units are placed in arena, a thousands of spectators appear to watch the show.
– Large open world map called, ‘World Of Imperium’.
– Volcano map with dynamic lava flow. Lava randomly flows out of the Volcano killing all in its path!
– Modern City map. City with modern urban like environment set in a large open sand desert.
– Modern running zombie(Melee)
– German soldier(Ranged)
– Skeleton warrior(Melee)
– Giant Cyclops(Ranged)
– Elf huntress(Ranged Hero)
– Soul Tyrant(Melee Hero)
Ultimate Battle Simulator has a 10% sale right now. Check out the Steam store page