Build a Medieval City with Life is Feudal: Forest Village
Today Bitbox announced that Life is Feudal: Forest Village, the medieval city simulation game, will be leaving Early Access for a full release on Steam. Watch the game in action in the trailer below.
Here are some of the features of Life is Feudal: Forest Village:
- Advanced Farming System – Different crops require varying amounts of moisture, labor and time in order to ripen ready for harvest. Your pastures and hens require hunters to protect them from forest predators.
- Switch Between Birdseye and First Person Views – Play in a overhead view, or take direct control of a villager and play from a first person perspective.
- Diseases, Food Rations and Vitamins – Diseases spread faster in cold weather, especially if your villagers lack warm clothes or their food is too plain and lacking in vitamins. Try to stock all types of food possible to keep your villagers healthy.\
- Dynamic/Reactive Ecosystem – Villagers walking in the surrounding woods too often will scare wildlife deeper into forest, making hunting more challenging. Excessive farming or woodcutting can lead to flora and fauna extinction. Real-Time Weather and Seasons System – Summer droughts will force your farmers to water your crops and rainy days will force them to dig trenches to drain excess water. You’ll also need firewood and warm clothes for your villagers in Winter.
- Morale and Increasing Population – Keep your villagers happy and their families will grow – that is, if their needs are being met! Living in overcrowded hostels, unfulfilled requirements and even bearing witness to a villager’s demise will reduce morale and their productivity.
- Disasters – Lightning strikes, tornadoes, earthquakes and more! Make sure your villagers are prepared for disaster and have places to hide.
- Mod Friendly – Game modders will have access to AI, animations, task and resource management, navigation, sounds and many other game systems.
You can pick up Forest Village on Steam for $24.99 now.