NieR: Automata’s New DLC is Now Available
NieR: Automata’s 3C3C1D119440927 DLC is now available on PC, Square Enix have announced.
The content patch which is on Steam now adds a whole new selection of quests, costumes and more to the post-apocalyptic RPG
Of course, the main feature you’ve all been waiting for is the cosmetic option that will allow players to fight Square Enix CEO Yosuke Matsuda and Platinum Games CEO Kenichi Sato in the new coliseum trials.
The full list of features can be seen below:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, including the “Revealing Outfit” for 2B, “Young Man’s Outfit” for 9S and “Destroyer Outfit” for A2.
- Records adding special music tracks to the player’s jukebox.
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories, including hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair.
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects.
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets.
- Battle Square Enix CEO Yosuke Matsuda and Platinum Games CEO Kenichi Sato in epic boss battles via the DLC’s new Colosseum challenges.
What did you think to NieR? Did you manage to see all of the endings? Will you be picking up the Nier Automata DLC?