Ever Wondered What Witcher 3 Looks Like in 8K?
A new video has emerged of The Witcher 3 being played in 8K. Now I know what you are thinking, what on god’s green planet is that running on? Well we have the specs below, and they are an absolute power house. It’s so powerful that they had to use 2 rigs to capture the footage
- GPUs: 4x GTX TITAN Xp (2017) 4 WAY SLI @ 2038Mhz / 13358Mhz
- MoBo: Asus Rampage V Extreme (X99)
- CPU: i7 6950X @ 4.30GHz
- RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 3200Mhz (64GB)
- GPUs: 4x GTX 1080 Ti 4 WAY SLI @ 2025Mhz / 12110Mhz
- MoBo: ASRock Extreme11 (X79)
- CPU: i7 3970X @ 4.80GHz
- RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133Mhz (32GB)
Not only does the gameplay show it in 8K, but it’s also in a silky smooth 60 fps too. Features such as Nvidia Hairworks, HBAO+ and other settings are all turned to the max.
Check out the video below, if your computer can handle it!