Call of Duty Zombies Chronicles Details Leaked
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 has been rearing up for an announcement recently, and it’s one that the Zombie game community will be interested in.
The addon, called Zombies Chronicles looks to be a remaster of older Zombies maps from World at War, Black Ops and Black Ops 2. It’s not been officially announced, but sightings of the game have been showing up on ESRB and popping up on some retailer’s websites, it’s not exactly been a well-kept secret. (this is becoming a trend lately…)
A Reddit user, LackingAGoodName found a reference to Zombies Chronicles in the game files. With the help of another user, they managed to decrypt what looks to be the contents of the addon.
Zombies Chronicles Includes:
- Three maps from Call of Duty: World at War: Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt and Shi No Numa
- Four maps from Call of Duty: Black Ops: Kino Der Toten, Ascension, Shangri-la and Moon
- One map from Call of Duty: Black Ops 2: Origins
- Takeo and Richtofen Calling Cards
- Dempsey and Nikolai Calling Cards
- Zombies Heroes Animated Calling Cards
- Limited Edition Camouflage Tin Can
We’ll keep you updated as soon as we hear more news around Zombie Chronicles