Osiris: New Dawn Gets Free DLC
Osiris: New Dawn released the massive content update Proteus II Unearthed today. Before we dive into the details, watch the trailer for the update below.
The Proteus II Unearthed major content update features will include:
- Proteus II Map Redesign: The starting moon of Proteus II has been redesigned to showcase varying biodomes, with more flora and fauna, crater lakes, abandoned installations, and more discoverable landmarks.
- What Lies Underneath: New Mines Section: Enter the alien infested Osiris 1 mines and fight for your life to reveal what fate befell the original Osiris Mission. Confront the maze-like ruins and encounter the dark secrets lurking within.
- Ranger Class: Suit up as a new class with unlocked defensive skills that include the ability to employ turrets and build wall structures.
- Upgraded Graphic Quality: Immerse yourself in the world of Osiris with new graphical features such as, volumetric clouds, temporal anti-aliasing, and screen space shadowing.
- Mission System: Dive deeper into the lore of Osiris: New Dawn by contextually acquiring and completing missions.
- Alien Encounters: Discover the hierarchy of the Crabs; from lowly Snubb to the elegant and terrifying Crab Queen.
- Improved Sound Effects and VO: Voiceover sounds to player and EVA system computer and overall improvement to sound FX to creatures and weapons.
- New Melee Combo System: Chain together attacks using hand-crafted weapons each with unique animations for various playstyles.
Osiris: New Dawn is available on Steam and the update is a free download included with purchase.