Life is Feudal: MMO Begins Closed Beta #3… Today?
Bitbox, the minds behind Life is Feudal: MMO announced that the third closed beta goes live, well, today. Despite it kind of being out of nowhere, the closed beta will last two weeks from today so there’s plenty of time to get in.
Check out the “10 Main Features” trailer below.
If you don’t want to sit through the whole video, here’s a shortlist of features of Life is Feudal: MMO:
- Terraforming & Construction: deform terrain – Dig tunnels, raise or level hills, and build structures like stone towers, castles and more
- Battle formation system: Players can be grouped up into battle formations to fight better together and gain damage bonuses
- Crafting: Create tools, weapons and more from resources found within the world
- Realistic Player Damage: Combat damage depends on weapons used, armor worn, your character’s current physical condition, etc
- Full weather effects: There are five climate zones with distinct weather and length of seasons. Weather and climate have a real and meaningful impact For example, trees grow best in cold climes, farming is best in warmer climate zones.
- Survival gameplay: Players must take into account things like hunger, blood loss, frostbite, and wild animals\
- Complex food and cooking system: Multiple ingredients when mixed with cooking skills create recipes to help keep players strong. Higher quality food equals better skill bonuses. It pays to keep a cooking master in the group, since their meals can provide bonuses to everyone!
- Double health and stamina bars: One HP bar measures physical health, and one consciousness. Lose all soft HP and you pass out, but lose all hard HP and you die. The Hard Stamina bar determines how long you can run long distance, while the Soft Bar measures sprinting and short duration activity.
- A huge persistent world: Explore a massive, no-loading screen world that spans 49 servers and would take several hours to cross on foot
- Private property/land claims: Players and groups can lay claim to territory, which then protects it, and buildings on it, from random looters
- Minigames: On the web or via the mobile app, players can gather resources outside of the main game, thus never wasting a minute