The Sims 4 Calling on Players to Create Next Expansion
Maxis announced today that they will be calling on the community of The Sims 4 players to take part in the creation of the next content pack for the game. This Stuff Pack will be created by members of the community voting on six separate, but vital aspects of the development process via The Sims blog. The voting process runs now all the way until sometime in the Fall when the pack will be finalized and released. Check out the voting schedule below.
- Theme Vote (April 3rd – April 6th): Select the overall theme for the pack. Every part of the pack will be influenced by this key decision.
- Art Style Vote (April 10th – April 12th): Players will select between proposed art styles for the pack, which will guide Maxis concept artists in the objects and clothing they create.
- Objects & Clothing Vote (May 18th – May 21st): Fans can browse through the concept art developers have drawn for the pack, and select their top choices to help determine which objects and pieces of clothing are included.
- Feature Vote (June 23rd – June 26th : Players get to select the top gameplay feature(s) they want to have included in the pack.
- Pack Icon Vote (Fall): Players can peruse different icons and help select the one that will appear in the pack’s box art and within the in-game catalog.
- Pack Title Vote (Fall): Fans will help select a title that best summarizes the pack’s atmosphere and content.