Go Hunting with Hunting Simulator
Bigben Interactive released the first trailer today for Hunting Simulator. Watch it below.
Hunting Simulator pairs you up with three other friends in co-op to go out and hunt game big and small, featuring iconic locations like Colorado, Alaska, and France. The game aims to be one of the most realistic hunting experiences in a video game. Check out the full feature list below:
- One of the most essential hunting-game bestiaries with 37 species of animals set in 12 vast hunting areas.
- Hundreds of objectives across three game modes: campaign, free hunt, and shooting practice.
- All the necessaries for hunting: rifles, crossbows, long bows, as well as lures, hunting calls and wind indicators.
- Online co-op mode for up to 4 players to begin the adventure with 3 hunting partners.
- For the first time, the ability to use a drone in a hunting game to survey the environment and your surroundings
Hunting Simulator is set to release this Summer for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.