Endless Space 2 Receives New Riftborn Update
Amplitude Studios announced the latest update for Endless Space 2 – the Riftborn Update. Before go any further, check out the trailer below:
Romain de Waubert de Genlis, Creative Director at Amplitude Studios, shared his excitement on the update:
Our team has worked hard on getting the multiplayer ready for players and we can’t wait to hear what everyone thinks. This Early Access iteration is a great opportunity for us to make sure that Multiplayer is optimal for the release.
Some of the features of the update include:
- The Riftborn civilization: Featuring gameplay that revolves around a unique mechanic, the control of time, which they use to their advantage to completely change the course of the game.
- Multiplayer: Up to eight players can go head to head and battle for supremacy.
- New galaxy shapes: The universe is expanding with a Spiral-8 and an Ovoid galaxy.
- More life to the galaxy: New solar winds, nebulas and trading ships.
- AI ameliorations: Enhanced AI in Diplomacy and Battle.
- Improvements to the Battle System and Technology Tree.
- New tutorial for “Advanced” players: Offering tips and support for those more experienced players of the game.
Currently, Endless Space 2 is in Early Access on Steam for $29.99 (standard edition) and $37.49 (deluxe edition).