Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Shows Off Weapon Mods
CI Games has shown off the customization options available for weapons in Sniper Ghost Warrior 3. The mods help create a unique tactical mechanic that players can take advantage of in game. Check out the list of mods below:
- OPTICS: Sniper rifle scopes with various degree of zoom, iron sights and collimators
for sidearms and assault weapons.
- MAGAZINE: Larger magazines hold more bullets giving higher ammo capacity on the mission.
- SILENCER: Allows silent shooting. Firing weapons with silencer doesn’t alert enemies. Silencers have limited durability and have to be repaired after extensive use.
- BIPOD: Greatly reduces weapon sway, allows the rifle to be supported on the ground, and increases the aiming angles when supported.
- CAMO: Selected camos can be swapped between weapons. Players can choose from camos as Africa Tech, Hexagon Ice, Death Pool, Grass Wave, Copperhead Snake and many others (some camos available only as a part of exclusive DLCs)
- VISION: Laser aiming modules increase weapon precision while shooting from the hip. Flashlights provide illumination in darkened areas.
Sniper Ghost Warrior is set to release on April 25, 2017. Check out some sample weapon photos below: