New Planet Coaster Update Brings Three New Rollarcoasters, Security, and More.
Planet Coaster will receive a new Spring update coming April 11th. The update will be free to all players and will feature three new roller coasters, a new tracked ride, three new flatrides, as well as crime and security being implemented into player’s parks.
This is the second major update for Planet Coaster from Frontier Games, following the Winter update only a few months ago. This update pushes the parks further, allowing crime to now take place in the parks, forcing you to implement security in order to keep it contained.
Check out the full list of added features below:
- Steel Hydra. Feel the G-force aboard Planet Coaster’s first suspended swinging coaster.
- Trident. Go there and back again with the first of Planet Coaster’s two new shuttle coasters.
- Bakasura. Trident’s bigger, badder brother is a thrilling inverted boomerang coaster.
New Tracked Ride
- ‘Speed’ Go Karts. Design your own karting tracks using Planet Coaster’s powerful track editor and see your guests put pedal to the metal! Who will win and who will spin?
- Elixir Machine. 360 degrees of spinning, swinging, twisting, upside-down insanity.
- Big Wheel. An iconic favorite from the golden age of theme parks.
- ZoZo. The long-armed ZoZo is another addition to Planet Coaster’s lineup of vintage classics.
- Crime and security. Dissatisfied guests may vandalize park scenery, and pickpockets will infiltrate your park to steal other guests’ cash. Keep your law-abiding guests safe with security staff and CCTV cameras.
Planet Coaster is available on Steam right now for $44.99. Make sure you pick up a copy so you can catch the Spring update when it drops on April 11th.