Go Go Electric Samurai Sets to Disrupt the Competitive Gaming Community
Go Go Electric Samurai is the first attempt from Hexagon Games. This small Indie studio aims to put the title in a competitive market, holding tournaments for Go Go Electric Samurai to show off the competitive nature of the title, as well as generate feedback. Go Go Electric Samurai is Hockey, with spaceships, in space with team based competitive matches.
Some of the features of the title are:
- Team-based gameplay (1v1 to 3v3)
- Fast-paced, intense spaceship combat
- Psychedelic visuals and pulse-pounding electronic music
- Swerve through traps, dodge missiles and go for the enemy team’s net
- Like Rocket League, but with a Hockey twist
- No, the Hockey theme has nothing to do with all the devs being Canadian. Definitely not.
The game is set to release on March 14, 2017, and is currently available on Steam as an Early Access title.
Check out the announcement trailer below: